Newest podcast interview

Lecture Breakers logo
I’m on the Lecture Breakers podcast this week!

I saw host Barbi Honeycutt on a YouTube video, and heard about her work with teaching in alternative formats besides lectures. I reached out to see if she was interested in chatting about using posters for teaching without realizing she had already a great blog post on the topic herself.

I had a blast talking with Dr. Honeycutt, and I hope the fun comes through on the show.

In preparing for the interview, I listened to a few episodes of the podcast, and I am now a regular listeners. If you are an educator, do yourself a favour and subscribe to this podcast. The enthusiasm is high, the questions are smart, and the guests are thoughtful educators. It’s a great listen for anyone teaching in higher education.

Related posts


Using poster assignments in courses

External links

Lecture Breakers #121

6 Ways to Use Teaching Posters in Your Course to Increase Student Engagement (2019)

https://postheaven.net/0lmqzfsorj | https://sco.lt/6i8jcO | https://sites.google.com/view/maxelectricvn/c%C3%A1p-trung-k%E1%BA%BF-t%E1%BB%91i-%C4%91a-h%C3%B3a-b%C4%83ng-th%C3%B4ng-v%C3%A0-n%C3%A2ng-cao-hi%E1%BB%87u-su%E1%BA%A5t-m%E1%BA%A1ng | https://sites.google.com/view/toi-da-hoa-hieu-qua/trang-ch%E1%BB%A7 | https://start.me/w/8OEXK0 | https://start.me/w/KapNyq | https://telegra.ph/T%E1%BA%A1i-sao-Trunking-l%C3%A0-l%E1%BB%B1a-ch%E1%BB%8Dn-t%E1%BB%91t-h%C6%A1n-cho-m%C3%B4i-tr%C6%B0%E1%BB%9Dng-m%E1%BA%A1ng-m%E1%BA%ADt-%C4%91%E1%BB%99-cao-03-15 | https://telegra.ph/Vai-tr%C3%B2-c%E1%BB%A7a-c%C3%A1p-trung-k%E1%BA%BF-trong-vi%E1%BB%87c-t%E1%BA%A1o-c%C6%A1-s%E1%BB%9F-h%E1%BA%A1-t%E1%BA%A7ng-m%E1%BA%A1ng-linh-ho%E1%BA%A1t-03-13 | https://twitter.com/NishiMarion/status/1635172888277061632?s=20 | https://twitter.com/NishiMarion/status/1636023910667014145

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Sinh năm 2001 hợp tuổi gì? Cơ duyên gì? Phù hợp với lứa tuổi nào?

Review thạch hoa hồng Cocoon Rose Aqua Gel Cream Hydrate

Văn khấn mùng 1 gia tiên, thổ công tại nhà và ngày Rằm chuẩn nhất